September Virtual event - Agile workshop
Join us Tuesday September 29th 5:30pm to 7pm for Agile Scrum Demystified workshop at no cost to you
Objective of this Workshop:
- Learn the difference between a defined & an empirical process (the traditional waterfall approach & the Agile/Scrum approach).
- Which approach is better and how to choose one over the other?
- Understand the values and principles behind Agile/Scrum and how they help organizations reduce Time-to-Market?
- Learn about the Scrum framework and how it can be used
- How to use Agile as a personal productivity tool and learn Elon Musk’s “Time Blocking Method” to manage time effectively.
Trainer / Presenter: Jasneet Dua
Jasneet Dua is a Corporate Trainer and is working with organizations like Orbital Research Ltd., ATTI, and Alpha Technologies Ltd. He helps organizations implement Scrum practices in their teams and in their Agile Transformation Journey.
Jasneet has a passion for teaching and is a strong follower of Agile methodologies. He is CSM, A-CSM, CSP-SM certified from Scrum Alliance; PSM I certified from Scrum.org; ASM certified and Scrum accredited trainer from EXIN. In his last 6 years of teaching, he has successfully coached 200+ students.
Register in advance for this event:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Interested in joining a IIBA Certification Study group?
We are going to start a CBAP study group in the coming months. If you have been thinking about getting your CBAP or CCBA certification join the CBAP Study Group, discuss with other professionals and CBAPs, practice for the test. It will be held alternate Saturdays for about 2 hours. We'll share more with you as we finalize our plans for the Study group.
Please join us in welcoming Karen Huff, Principal consultant at FICO as VP Marketing and Communications for the San Diego IIBA Chapter.
Other volunteer positions are open with Finance, Membership, Marketing and Secretary. Please get in touch with the President or VP Programs or VP Marketing if you are interested in volunteering - serving with the chapter.